Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Signature Series Augers
Gather the samples you need regardless of soil type.
Supplier: AMS Inc. 352.80
Includes: Carbon-steel auger, 4 ft. (1.2m) extension and cross-handle
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Heavy thread design allows quick connection and disassembly
- High-strength welding eliminates flash on the outside of the cylinder for less drag and easier decontamination
- Rubber-coated cross handle is 18 in. (45.7cm) long for additional torque
- Yellow zinc-plated extension resists rust
- Mud auger kit is ideal for heavy, wet or clay soil
- Standard auger kit digs through extremely dry, sandy soil and is formed to retain loose, sandy samples
Meet GLOBE requirements
|Mud Auger Kit|
|Carbon-steel auger, 4 ft. (1.2m) extension and cross-handle|
|For heavy, wet or clay soil|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok