Siemens Healthineers Clinitek Status™+ Analyzer
Enjoy quick, accurate and reliable urinalysis results from this easy-to-use, automated analyzer.
Supplier: Siemens Healthineers 10379675
The new CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer is the latest addition to the CLINITEK family, the most widely used urinalysis brand worldwide. The Status+ Analyzer is even easier to use and features a new Auto-Checks feature.
The analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure and strip identification for Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved reagent integrity and result accuracy.
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen operation
- Load test — the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads each test
- Fast results — in-office test results in about 1 minute
- Automatic printed report — no manual transcription needed
- Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks:
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually
- Removes subjectivity of visually read results
- Routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix™ urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world
- Albumin-to-creatinine ratio test to detect early kidney disease in diabetic and hypertensive patients
- Protein-to-creatinine ratio test to detect early kidney disease in patients at risk for chronic kidney disease
- hCG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST™ hCG cassette
- Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status Connect System, for remote oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software, EMR or LIS
- Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual entry of patient and operator ID
|18 to 80%|
|64°F to 86°F|
|Routine Urine tests, kidney disease test, pregnancy test|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|18°C to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok