Applied Biosystems™ SeqStudio™ 24 Flex Genetic Analyzer
A 24-capillary sequencing and fragment analysis instrument that offers design improvements and technological advances to the capillary electrophoresis (CE) workflow. It delivers gold-standard Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis data quality with increased flexibility, easier operation, and cloud connectivity.
Supplier: Applied Biosystems™ A53630
- A 24-capillary sequencing and fragment analysis instrument
- Offers design improvements and technological advances to the capillary electrophoresis (CE) workflow
- Delivers gold-standard Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis data quality with increased flexibility, easier operation, and cloud connectivity
- Space savings with true standalone operation; setup, start, monitor, and analyze directly on the touchscreen
- New, improved capillary arrays for simple and hassle-free handling
- Improve workload management with continuous plate loading and sample reprioritization
- Reduced downtime with integrated remote troubleshooting tools
- Enables researchers to manage their workloads and work/life balance effectively
- Designed for ultimate ease-of-use with high quality, excellent reliability, and an optimal user experience for researchers who want to work smarter in the lab
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only