Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative Urine Plate
Reduce cost per test while achieving accurate, reliable susceptibility results with the three-isolate Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative Urine Plate.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ YGNUR2F
Reduce cost per test while achieving accurate, reliable susceptibility results with the three-isolate Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative Urine Plate.Reduce cost per test while achieving accurate, reliable susceptibility results with the three-isolate Sensititre Gram Negative Urine Plate.
- Comprehensive testing with FDA clearances includes Pseudomonas, Burkholderia, Acinetobacter and Stenotrophomonas spp.
- Dilution ranges meet FDA and CLSI recommendations for non-fermenters, fermenters and Enterobacteriaceae, including expanded coverage of cephalosporins, aztreonam and carbapenems, to cover all in-house validation testing
- Multi-isolate format decreases cost per test
- Automated, semiautomated or manual read options are available for ultimate flexibility
- Extended shelf life and room-temperature storage simplify inventory control
VersaTREK™ and Sensititre products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|H2O (Part No. T3339)|
|Sensititre Gram Negative Urine Plate|
|Gram Negative Urine Plate|
|Autoread or manual|
|MHB (Part No. T3462)|
|For Enterobacteriaceae and Non-Enterobacteriaceae: 10μL, 30μL* (*Aid in detection of resistance mechanisms for gram negative organisms; see pack insert). For Proteus sp.: 1μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok