Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative RUO Susceptibility Testing Plate
NEW antimicrobial options including cefiderocol and imipenem/relebactam together with colistin and fosfomycin for difficult to treat Gram-negative infections in a high-quality, ready to use AST broth microdilution (BMD) plate format, meeting the latest CLSI breakpoints.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ YMDRGNX2F
Expand your Gram-negative organism susceptibility testing options by accessing the latest antibiotics including cefiderocol and imipenem/relebactam. The Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ MDRGNX2F plate delivers results directly from broth microdilution (BMD), the gold standard1 phenotypic method for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST). Open access to one of the most comprehensive range of second-line antimicrobials, together with colistin and fosfomycin on a single plate format, designed for research use only.
- Updated standard format including cefiderocol, imipenem/relebactam, colistin and fosfomycin
- Research Use Only (RUO)
- BMD provides accurate MIC results therefore negating the need for repeat testing
- Designed for use with CLSI breakpoints
- Sensititre MIC determination is achieved using direct measurement rather than relying on extrapolated data, thereby providing an accurate MIC result, not an estimate.
- All contained antibiotics also available in customizable plate options, along with access to over 300 antimicrobials, to enable meeting local formulary and Stewardship program requirements
|Multidrug-resistant, Gram-negative Organisms|
|Sensititre Gram Negative RUO AST Plate 10/Pk|
|Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok