Sartorius Vivapure™ AdenoPACK 20 Kit
The optimal kit for construct screening
Supplier: Sartorius VSAVPQ020
Vivapure AdenoPACK 20 is the small scale kit in the AdenoPACK series, purifying up to 1 x 1012 viral particles from 20mL cell culture. Especially when it comes to testing new constructs, parallel and fast purifications of different adenoviruses are essential. This kit allows the rapid, simple and affordable spin column based purification of 6 different samples in parallel and bridges a gap in the CsCl density gradient method – for the first time adenovirus can efficiently be purified from less than 100mL cell culture volume.
- Spin column based kit
- Easy and fast parallel purification of multiple samples
- Virus purification based on membrane adsorber technology
- High-speed process completed in about 1 hour
- Excellent viral access provides quantitative recoveries
- Able to process 6 × 20mL cell culture
- Recovers 1 × 1011 to 1012 viral particles from 20 mL cell culture
For a normal yielding vector, 1 × 15cm culture plate purified using this method yields up to 1 × 1012 viral particles.
|20 mL of Adenovirus supernatants|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok