Revolutionary Science™ RevSpin RS-102 Microcentrifuge with 16 Place Rotor
The RevSpin RS-102 Microcentrifuge with 16 Place Rotor spins 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes at either 6000 or 10,000 rpm (2200 or 6200 RCF). Options for 0.2 or 0.5 mL tubes also available.
Supplier: Revolutionary Science™ RS102
- Tubes can be easily loaded and unloaded in a vertical position, yet spin at a 45° angle.
- Includes 16-position 1.5/2.0 mL rotor
- Four 8 x 0.2 mL strip rotors also available
- Fast enough for DNA research but inexpensive enough for any lab or researcher
- Each hole is clearly numbered
- Forced-air ventilation assures specimens, rotor, and motor stay cool, even during extended runs
- Oversized, soft rubber base absorbs vibratic ''bench walking''
- Large, clear cover for complete rotor and tube visibility
- Four-position switch: Off, Pulse, 6000 rpm, 10,000 rpm
- Rapid slowdown, from 10,000 rpm to zero in approximately 20 seconds
- Dimensions (Dia. x H): 7.5 x 9 in. (19 x 22.9 cm)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.27 kg)
- Power requirements: 110 VAC
|5 lb. (2.27 kg)|
|10,000 rpm to zero in 20 sec.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok