Renewable Energy Kit
Demonstrate the workings of a complete clean energy system on a miniature scale.
Supplier: Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies FCJJ37
- Combines electronics, chemistry, and physics with multiple experiments
- Modular experiment set encourages users to learn the system step by step or configure the system in different ways
Renewable Energy Education CD
- Renewable Energy Science Education Manual: Introduces renewable energy in seven chapters—Global Warming and Climate Change, Solar Technologies, Wind Technologies, Electrolyzers, Fuel Cells, Hydrogen Storage, and Basic Electronics
- Experiment Manual: More than 20 experiments for middle to high school level sciences in several sections—Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Energy from Hydrogen (Fuel Cell), and “Ultra Cool« experiments
- Flash Animations: Describe and show how a fuel cell works, different types of fuel cells, electrolysis, and various applications for fuel cells
- Assembly Guides
- Technical Support with videos
|Renewable Energy Kit|
|Demonstrates the workings of a complete clean energy system on a miniature scale|
|Wind turbine kit, solar photovoltaic panel, electrolyzer, a PEM fuel cell, hydrogen storage system, all necessary parts, and a renewable energy education CD|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok