OHAUS™ Ranger™ 7000 Compact Scale
Ranger™ 7000 Compact Scale for even the most complex industrial applications.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 30212873
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization, Percent Weighing, Advanced Checkweighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Display Hold, Filling, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Sieve Analysis
- Display: 4.3'' (109 mm) Full-color WQVGA graphic display with user-controlled brightness
- Operation: AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
- Communication: Easy access communication port including standard USB and RS232 (included) and an optional third port of RS232 or Ethernet (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
- Construction: Modular design, die-cast housing, removable stainless steel platform, integral weigh below hook, menu lock switch, level indicator
Design Features: Checkweighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, several selectable operating languages, selectable environmental and autoprint settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable brightness settings, auto-dim, auto-sleep, auto tare, chain tare
|RS232, Ethernet, USB|
|AC Power, Inuse Cover|
|-10°C to +40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing|
|60 kg, 150 lb.|
|14°F to 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok