Thermo Scientific™ RadEye SPRD and SPRD-ER Personal Radiation Detector
Experience extremely high radiation dose rate measurement and accuracy with the Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ SPRD-ER Personal Radiation Detector.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 425082541
Respond quickly and decisively to real radiation threats with the new standard in detection and interdiction of illicit radiation. The Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ SPRD and SPRD-ER Personal Radiation Detectors are handheld radiation monitors that offer a unique combination of detector sensitivity and intelligent alarming to help ensure detection in the most challenging applications while eliminating nuisance alarms. Additionally, the RadEye SPRD and SPRD-ER radiation detectors identify and categorizes specific types of radiation or radioactive material, and can be configured to support your missions or user skills.
By providing significant detector sensitivity for search and find, combined with accurate high dose rate radiation measurement, the RadEye SPRD-ER is a suitable instrument for all users and may be the only radiation detector you need.
Ensure safety - extremely high dose rate measurement and accuracy
- Extremely high dose rate measurement capabilities of ≤1000 R/h (<10 Sv/h) supports users with one unit for search, find, radiation identification and response missions.
- Unprecedented dose rate accuracy across the full spectrum of 20keV – 3 MeV
- New highly sensitive alarm for artificial gamma (S-Alarm) supplies extra sensitivity in the range of 90 - 450 keV for effective detection of SNM materials
- Sourceless detector gain stabilization improves radiation identification selectivity and accuracy across the spectrum in varying environmental conditions.
Stay on mission - detect radiation at greater distances
- Advanced NBR identifies artificial radiation while minimizing false alarms
Respond swiftly - faster discrimination and adjudication of potential threats
- (SNM, Industrial) and non-threat sources (medical or natural)
- Neutron indication via proven prompt gamma analysis
- Simplified ID capability for novice to advanced users
- Multiple modes of operation, easily configured to best align with radiation detection operating procedures
|RadEye SPRD-ER Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok