QBC Diagnostics Autoread™ Plus Dry Centrifugal Hematology System
Autoread™ Plus Dry Centrifugal Hematology System for cost-effective and maintenance free hematology.
Supplier: QBC Diagnostics 429577
- Employs dry hematology technology using tubes that are internally coated with necessary reagents—no need for costly liquid reagents.
- AccuTubes can be used for both venous and capillary blood samples.
- Yields quantitative values from venous or capillary blood sample for nine parameters:
- Hematocrit (HCT)
- Hemoglobin (HgB)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
- White Blood Cell Count (WBC)
- Granulocyte Count/Percentage
- Lymphocyte and Monocyte Count/Percentage
- No routine maintenance or calibration necessary—a simple calibration check is run daily on a calibration rod to verify performance.
- Liquid controls available separately for additional performance monitoring.
- Optical Signature Analysis automatically scans collection tube eight times, eliminating subjective interpretation.
- Printouts can include age-and sex-specific normal ranges and error messages to alert user to improper tube preparation, unusual sample results, or other irregular conditions.
- Analyzer software contains hematology diagnostic reminders (HDR)
- Users may select from several printed formats for test results:
- Test values only
- Test values plus abbreviated HDR comments
- Test values plus expanded HDR comments
Complies with CLIA EQC Option 2.
|Dry hematology technology using tubes that are internally coated with necessary reagents|
|Software Cartridge, Workstation, Accutube Starter Kit, Power Pack, and Line Cords for 120/230 V, 50/60 Hz Operation|
|Autoread plus hematology system|
|CLIA EQC Option 2|
|Autoread Plus Analyzer w/ Accessories|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok