Labconco™ Protector™ Pass-Through Laboratory Benchtop Fume Hood, 4 ft. Width
The Protector™ Pass-Through Laboratory Benchtop Fume Hood offers sashes on two sides allowing operation on either side of fume hood.
Supplier: Labconco™ 113408000
These hoods may also be installed in wall between two rooms for sample preparation and are ideal for conducting chemistry demonstrations.
- By-pass airflow design
- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel and aluminum frame
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- Two each tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes
- Audible alarm that sounds when both sashes are open at same time
- Pre-wired 100 W vapor-proof incandescent light
- One pre-wired 115V, 20A GFCI electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side (one side)
- Pre-wired light and blower switches (one side)
- Removable front and side panels for access to light, electrical wiring and sash cables
- Epoxy-coated steel I.D.: 25.6 cm (10.09 in.) exhaust connection
|CFM/Static Pressure at 100 fpm: With 1 sash fully open, exhausts 775 CFM at 0.33 in. static pressure|
|ADA, ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, CFR 29, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL 1805, UL 61010|
|Remote blower or ducting to house exhaust, Work surface, Base cabinet or stand|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok