Eisco™ Premium Double Wall Electric Calorimeter with Transparent Lid, 250 mL
Premium double wall electric calorimeter with transparent lid is useful for calculating the heat capacity of materials or for measuring the heat produced during a mechanical, electrical, or chemical reaction.
Supplier: Eisco™ PH0453A
- Kit includes a 250 mL aluminum inner vessel, a 900 mL outer vessel, transparent cover with two terminals, and a stirrer
- Terminals are cross-drilled at their lower ends and fitted with a 5 watt heating coil
- Upper terminal ends are fitted with standard sockets with electrical connections
- Cover contains two holes to accomodate a stirrer (included), and thermometer (not included)
- Heating coil is easily replaceable
- Requires 6 V, 1 A power supply (not included)
- Calorimeter measures 5.125 in. tall, with an outer vessel diameter of 4 in.
- Inner vessel diameter measures 3 in. with a depth of 4 in.
|Double Wall Calorimeter|
|Calculating Heat Capacity, or Measuring Heat Produced During a Chemical Reaction|
|Aluminum Inner Vessel (250 mL), Outer Vessel (900 mL), Transparent Cover with Two Terminals, and Stirrer|
|Requires 6 V, 1 A Power Supply (Not Included)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok