POROS™ XQ Strong Anion Exchange Resin is a next-generation, high-capacity, high-resolution, salt-tolerant resin that that enables >140 mg/mL dynamic binding capacity in the presence of up to 6.6 mS/cm NaCl, while delivering exceptional separation performance. A major improvement to the performance of traditional anion exchangers, POROS XQ resin sets the standard for strong anion exchange chromatography in both bind & elute or flow-through modes of operation.
- High dynamic binding capacity leading to reduced column size, smaller footprint, decreased water and buffer usage, and reduced cycling
- High resolution supporting improved product yield and purity, ultimately improving the cost of goods for the molecule being produced
- Robust salt tolerance allowing enhanced process design flexibility and streamlining of process flow
- Low operating back pressure and linear pressure versus flow responses driving flexible scalability
- Rigid polymeric bead with covalent surface chemistry for easier handling and packing, and superior physical and chemical stability enabling a more robust downstream purification process
Dynamic binding capacity
POROS XQ resin has a high binding capacity of more than 140 mg/mL at 5% breakthrough, over a broad range of process conditions, with superior binding capacity across a broad range of pH and salt conditions. Higher dynamic binding capacity was achieved by optimizing the base bead pore structure and surface chemistry.
Using an optimized 50 µm particle size, POROS XQ resin maintains the superior resolving capacity of the POROS resins, overcoming the challenging impurity levels associated with high titer processes. Resolution remains consistent across a wide range of operating linear flow rates.
Robust salt tolerance
POROS XQ resin has high and consistent protein capacity across a broad range of salt concentrations up to 140 mg/mL at 50 mM NaCl (6.6 mS/cm conductivity). The ability to load columns under higher conductivity reduces or helps eliminate the dilution of column feed streams or the removal of unit operations, such as tangential flow filtration.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Strong Anion Exchange Chromatography|
|XQ Strong Anion Exchange Resin|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok