Invitrogen™ Platinum™ SuperFi™ DNA Polymerase
Amplify even difficult and GC-rich amplicons with superior accuracy (>100X Taq) and minimaloptimization steps
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 12351050
Invitrogen™ Platinum™ SuperFi™ DNA Polymerase is a proofreading DNA polymerase which combines superior fidelity with trusted PlatinumTM hot-start technology for the highest success in PCR. Featuring >100x Taq fidelity, Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase is ideally suited for cloning, mutagenesis and other applications benefiting from supreme sequence accuracy.
- Error-free PCR products due to exceptional >100X Taq fidelity
- High specificity and increased yields with Platinum hot-start technology
- Robust amplification of difficult-to-amplify targets including those of sub-optimal purity or with Ëƒ65% GC content
- Convenient workflow with room temperature reaction setup
|• 250 μL Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase (2U/μL)
• 6 x 1.25 mL SuperFi Buffer (5X)
• 4 x 1.25 mL SuperFi GC Enhancer (5X)
Store at -5 to -30°C.
|Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase|
|Wet or Dry Ice|
|Built-In Hot Start|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok