Pierce Glutathione Magnetic Agarose Beads are well suited for purifying GST fusion proteins from a soluble protein extract and are ideal for the purification of proteins expressed at low levels from diluted supernatants.
The beads can be used in manual applications with a magnetic stand or automated applications with an instrument such as the Thermo Scientific KingFisher™ Flex Magnetic Particle Processor. Automated instruments are especially useful for higher throughput purification and screening of purification conditions.
- High-performance beads—non-aggregating, magnetite (Fe3O4), superparamagnetic beads provide exceptional uniformity for both manual and automated HTS applications
- Stable affinity ligand—glutathione is covalently immobilized to particles, enabling leach-resistance and clean purification products
- High capacity—binding capacity is sufficient for both routine and demanding purification procedures
- Protein purification and isolation
- High throughput protein purification using automated magnetic particle processor
|Magnetic Agarose Bead|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok