3B Scientific™ Pathological Eye Model - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
3B Scientific™ - Pathological Eye Model is an easy to use representation of the retina and lens, making it possible to explain clearly to the patient the typical changes that occur in a healthy eye due to common diseases
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ F17
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
Demonstrate a variety of eye problems that affect vision including:
- Subcapsular cataract
- Cortical cataract
- Nuclear cataract
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Hypertensive retinopathy
- Papillary changes of glaucoma
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Central retinal arterial occlusion
- Central retinal venous occlusion
- Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok