Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics™ BioClone™ Anti-IgG, -C3d Polyspecific Anti-Human Green Globulin Reagent
Ideal reagent for indirect and direct antiglobulin testing
Supplier: Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics™ 716980
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Manufactured using rabbit polyclonal Anti-IgG and monoclonal Anti-C3b and Anti-C3d
- Contains no Anti-C4 so additional problem solving caused by the presence of Anti-C4 is eliminated
- Indirect test is used for antibody detection and identification, crossmatching, and antigen typing
- Direct test detects presence of in vivo coating of red blood cells with IgG and/or the complement components C3b and/or C3d
- Green color aids in visual inspection for addition of antihuman globulin in manual or automated procedures
|For Antibody detection and identification, crossmatching and Antigen typing and indirect and direct antiglobulin testing|
|15 x 10 mL|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok