EDVOTEK™ Origami Organelles Earth Science Bundle
This set contains 27 of the Earth Science Origami Organelles in one convenient bundle. Contains downloadable instructions, templates, and classroom PowerPoint presentations for these 27 Origami Organelles models.
Supplier: EDVOTEK™ EVT216
- Teach Earth Science with downloadable paper models.
- Using the unique Origami Organelles sets, your students will see Earth Science in a new way.
- This set contains 27 of our Earth Science Origami Organelles in one convenient bundle.
- Contains downloadable instructions, templates, and classroom PowerPoint presentations for these 27 Origami Organelles models:
- Braided Streams
- Carbon Cycle
- Climate Change
- Death Valley
- Desert Formation
- Desert Landforms
- Drainage Basins
- Folding Rocks
- Grand Canyon
- Igneous Rocks
- Interlocking Spurs
- Life Cycle of a Star
- Oxbow Lakes
- River Valleys
- Rock Cycle
- Structure of the Earth
- Structure of the Sun
- Tectonic Plates
- Water Cycle
- Waterfalls and Gorges
- Each model takes about 30 minutes to make.
- Origami Organelles are downloadable paper models that you print and make as many times as you like. When you purchase a model, provide an email address for the PDF to be emailed to and then you are licensed for unlimited use on a single site or campus.
|Origami Organelles Earth Science Bundle|
|4 to 12|
|27 Earth Science Origami Organelles|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok