Oakton™ Waterproof Big Display pHTestr™ 30
Versatile, compact design works in a field or laboratory setting.
Supplier: Oakton™ 3563430
- Simultaneous pH and temperature display
- Temperature measurement from 0.0° to 50.0°C
- Suitable for most ASTM and EPA test procedures
- Microprocessor-based, with accurate readings to 0.01pH
- Replaceable double-junction electrode (S65290 or NC9830226) has extra reference gel for longer electrode life
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Push-button three-point calibration
- Auto buffer recognition: selectable buffer sets
- Hold function; auto-off; error messages
- Waterproof, dustproof and floatable; certifiable to IP67 standards
Meter dimensions: 6-1/2 in.H x 1-1/2 in. dia. (16.5 x 3.8cm). Shipping weight (meter only): 4.5 oz. (125g).
Warranty and Services
|Meter, electrode, four 1.5V batteries, instructions|
|-1 to 15|
|1 to 3|
|-1 to 15 pH|
|0°C to 50°C|
|Hold function, auto-off, error messages, waterproof, dustproof and floatable|
|32.0°F to 122.0°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok