Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Oakton™ Aneroid Barometer
Monitor barometric pressure with these wall-mount barometers.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Built-in bimetallic element (which provides temperature compensation for aneroid capsule) and glass thermometer
- No external power or temperature adjustments are required
- Measures with °C scale only
- Kerosene filled glass thermometer sensor
- Altitude use between sea level and 2000 ft.
- Barometric pressure range: 930 to 1070mbar/698 to 802mm Hg
- Temperature range: –5° to 55°C
- Dia. x D: 7.125 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping weight: 3 lb.
Warranty and Services
|Ideal for monitoring impending weather changes.|
|930 to 1070 mbar (698 to 802 mm Hg)|
|± 1 mbar|
|1 mbar (1 mm Hg)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok