Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Diversified Spaces™ Oak Table with Plain Apron and Solid Epoxy Top: Leg Brace and Stretcher Option
Solid Epoxy tops are impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. Diversified Spaces™ Oak Tables are ideal for high school and above with gas and other heat producing processes.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ P7196K36S
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- 1 in. Epoxy Table Surface
- 2.25 in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Spaces™ is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Includes leg braces and stretcher
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
|36 x 54 in. (91.44 x 137.16 cm)|
|High school and above with gas and other heat producing processes|
|Plain Apron Table|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Leg Brace and Stretcher|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok