Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Diversified Spaces™ Oak Table with Plain Apron and ChemGuard Top: Leg Brace and Electrical Option
Ideal for middle school or for use with milder chemicals. Diversified Spaces™ Oak Tables with ChemGuard Tops incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ P7112K36LE
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- 1.25 in. ChemGuard Table Surface
- 2.25 in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Spaces™ is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Includes leg braces and UL rated electrical that can be hard wired or portable cord connected by certified electrician
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
|42 x 48 in. (106.68 x 121.92 cm)|
|Middle school or for use with milder chemicals|
|Plain Apron Table|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Leg Brace and UL rated electrical|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok