Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ NucleoLink™ / TopYield™ Frame
Ideal for liquid phase PCR, immuno-PCR and hybridization assays, the unique design of these frames offer error-free flexibility, accurate reading and efficient washing.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 249182
Ideal for liquid phase PCR, immuno-PCR and hybridization assays due to the heat resistant resin, the unique design of Thermo ScientificTM NuncTM NucleoLinkTM Frames and breakable modules offer error-free flexibility; each well locks in the frame and maintains the same height to provide accurate reading and efficient washing.Push the limits of your analysis and evaluate your performance with frames and strips that are ideal for binding nucleotides (e.g., DNA and RNA) and for hybridization assays.
- Use in place of time-consuming methods such as gel electrophoresis and Southern blotting
- Usable with any “ELISA-like” detection and measurement method
- Compatible with standard microplate readers
- Consists of 1 × 8 strips fitted into a 96-well format frame
- V-shaped wells with flat, readable bottoms and thin walls (0.35mm)
- Withstand temperatures from -20° to +120°C
- Working volume: Strips 100μL
|Nunc NucleoLink/TopYield Frame|
|8 x 12|
|Liquid phase PCR or Immuno-PCR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok