Invitrogen™ Nitrocellulose/Filter Paper Sandwich, 0.45 μm, 8.3 x 7.3 cm
Ideal for blotting proteins and nucleic acids
Supplier: Invitrogen™ LC2001
The 0.2μm Pore Size is ideal for the transfer of low molecular weight proteins (<20kDa) and nucleic acids (<300bp).
- Composed of 100% pure nitrocellulose to provide high-quality transfer
- Contain no support fabrics or detergents
- Are compatible with commonly used transfer conditions and detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, and radiolabeling
- Provide high-sensitivity with low background
- Are supplied in a pre-cut, pre-assembled membrane/filter paper sandwich for convenience
- A protein's properties (i.e., charge, hydrophobicity, etc.) affect its ability to bind to membrane surfaces
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Northern Blotting, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|Nitrocellulose Pre-Cut Blotting Membrane, 0.45μm pore size|
|Store at room temperature.|
|7.3 cm x 8.3 cm|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.