Eisco™ NeuLog™ Conductivity Logger Sensor
Uses a probe with two electrodes to calculate conductivity.
Supplier: Eisco™ NUL215
- Displays results in three ranges: μs/cm, mg/L, ppm
- Duration: 1 second to 31 days
- Range: 0 to 20,000μs/cm; 0 to 18,000mg/L; 0 to 18,000ppm
- Resolution: 0.1μs/cm (0 to 20,000μs/cm); 0.1mg/L (0 to 18,000mg/L); 0.1ppm (0 to 18,000ppm)
- Rate: 100 S/sec.
- Requires connection hardware, sold separately
|Sensor, Conductivity Logger|
|For measuring conductivity in a solution, to monitor ecological systems, analyze chemicals and test Water quality for further study, for use in the classroom or in the field|
|0.1μs/cm (0 to 20,000μs/cm), 0.1mg/L (0 to 18,000mg/L), 0.1ppm (0 to 18,000ppm)|
|Conductivity logger sensor, flash memory, conductivity probe|
|0 to 20,000μs/cm, 0 to 18,000mg/L, 0 to 18,000ppm|
|4 x 8.5 x 2 in. (10.16 x 21.59 x 5.08 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok