MSA™ Advantage™ 1000 Full Facepiece Respirators
Full-facepiece respirators are constructed of soft rubber and feature a wraparound flexible urethane lens that offers a comfortable fit with increased vision.
Supplier: MSA™ 805420
Low-maintenance, weighs 40% less than conventional full-face respirators. Constructed of soft Hycar™™ rubber that provides the feel and comfort of silicone but with better permeation resistance.
- Fully elastic, six-point head harness adjusts easily
- Interchangeable Advantage Series cartridges enhance versatility and are compatible with Advantage 200, Advantage 420, Advantage 4000 and Advantage 3200 respirators
- Unique inturned lip seal on facepiece provides an exceptional seal against a wide range of facial contours
- Flexible urethane lens is integrally bonded to the facepiece, eliminating the need for rigid lens retainers
- Includes a speaking diaphragm for clear short-range communications and a nosecup to reduce lens fogging in low temperatures or high humidity
Optional lens cover, lens shields, and ESP™ communication system available separately.
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
|AS NZS 1716:2003|
|Full Facepiece Respirator|
|Advantage™ Series cartridges|
|Speaking diaphragm and nosecup|
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|Fire Service, general industry, oil and gas, utilities|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok