MP Biomedicals™ FastRNA™ Pro Soil-Direct Kit
FastRNA™ Pro Soil-Direct Kit is designed to efficiently isolate total RNA from organic material found in soil samples. Suitable for RT-PCR.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 116070050
- Product Overview: The FastRNA™ Pro Soil-Direct Kit is designed to efficiently isolate total RNA from organic material found in soil samples.
- Application: FastRNA™ Pro Soil-Direct Kit is used to isolate total RNA from organic material found in soil samples. Total RNA isolated is suitable for RT-PCR analysis and other downstream applications.
- Sample Source: Microorganisms
- Sample Type: Feces, Soil, Wastewater, Environmental Water, Sludge
- Sample Volume: Up to 500 mg per prep
|Feces, Soil, Wastewater, Environmental Water, Sludge|
|Soil Lysis Solution, (1:1) Phenol: Chloroform, Inhibitor Removal Solution, RNAMATRIX™, Slurry, Binding Solution, Wash Solution Concentrate, DEPC-treated Water, Lysing Matrix E 50|
|Lysing Matrix E|
|50 x 2 mL|
|Nucleic Acid isolation and purification, Protein isolation, molecular biology, gene expression, microbiological analysis|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.