Metro™ Super Adjustable Super Erecta™ Wire Shelf, Metroseal 3 Finish
Customize your lab storage to suit your requirements. Metro's Super Adjustable Super Erecta™ Wire Shelf features Metroseal 3, a green epoxy finish with built-in Microbahn™ antimicrobial protection plus a unique open-wire design that permits free circulation of air and minimizes dust accumulation.
Supplier: Metro™ A1472NK3
Each shelf provides approximately 76% open area. Can be loaded and unloaded easily from all sides.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel
- Plated with self-sealing zinc and coated with an epoxy finish with Microban™ antimicrobial protection
- Ideal for use in walk-in coolers and other environments that require corrosion resistance
- Shelves adjust in 1 inch increments with patented shelf release corners
- Shelf releases and wedges offer improved rigidity
- Assembles quickly without tools; assembled units are nonconductive
- Combine with Super Erecta Stationary or Mobile posts and accessories to create custom configurations for storage and transportation
- Patented corner release system allows for easy height adjustment
- Custom position your shelves for maximum storage density
- Shelves up to 48 in. wide; 800 lbs per shelf capacity (evenly distributed)
- Shelves wider than 48 in.; 600 lbs per shelf (evenly distributed)
Shelves and posts sold separately.
Warranty and Services
12-year limited against rust.
|72 x 14 in. (182.9 x 35.5 cm)|
|Metro™ Super Erecta™ adjustable shelving system|
|Stainless Steel (304)|
|Four non conductive sleeve/wedges|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok