Thermo Scientific™ Universal Clamps for MaxQ 4000, 4450, 6000, and Solaris Shakers
Mix and match these shaker platform clamps, mats and racks, available in a variety of sizes, to suit individual needs in the laboratory.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75004109
Mix and match Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ Shaker Universal Clamps, available in a variety of sizes, to suit individual needs in the laboratory. Compatible with MaxQ shaker platforms.
Mix and match Thermo Scientific™ Solaris™ shaker Universal clamps to suit individual needs in the laboratory. Adhesive mats are compatible with all Thermo Scientific™ Solaris and MaxQ platforms.
- Adhesive mats can be cut to any desired size
- Suitable for use with containers with a wide, flat base, such as flasks, media bottles, microplates, petri dishes, and beakers
- Low adhesion mats are transparent and are suitable for all vessels up to a maximum of 200 rpm
- High adhesion mats are black opaque and are suitable for all vessels up to a maximum of 400 rpm
- The rolling applicator tool is designed to help press down the adhesive mats to the platform
The maximum speed depends on the type of vessel, as distinguished by size, shape, bottom shape, material, surface roughness and cleanliness. You must evaluate these parameters to determine the optimum choice of mat for your application before using the shaker. Additional guidelines on cleaning, installation, and use can be found in the Thermo Scientific™ Solaris™ Shaker Series Instruction Manual.
|Media Bottle Clamp|
|118 x 118 x 117 mm|
|1000 mL square media bottle clamp|
|Solaris Open Air Shakers, Solaris Temperature Controlled Shakers, MaxQ 6000 Shakers, MaxQ 416 HP Shakers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok