Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Manual Close Metal Acid And Corrosive Safety Cabinet
Store corrosive acids and caustics in these specially designed cabinets.
Supplier: Eagle Manufacturing CRA47/EMD
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
40 gallon capacity
- Rugged 18-gauge steel construction Tough, blue epoxy-powder coating on all interior and exterior surfaces, including shelves
- High-density, polyethylene trays with a drip edge for the shelves and bottom
- Manual close door
- Hold six 18.9L (5 gal.) safety cans
- Warning label reads: “Caution: Corrosives”
170L (45 gal.)
- Two manual doors
- Dimensions: 46 × 109 × 165cm (18D × 43W × 65 in.H )
Not recommended for storage of phenol, nitric acid, or sulfuric acid.
|15 x 40 x 62 in. (38 x 101.6 x 157.48 cm)|
|45 gal. (170 L)|
|HDPE shelves and bottom trays with drip edge|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok