Lyle and Louise: Shot in the Dark™ Bullet Striations
Discover details about the events surrounding a murder.
Supplier: Crosscutting Concepts LLC VXHLLBTS
Includes: Twelve fired bullets (two per group), six photos per group of microscopic bullet striations from the evidence bullets, six magnifiers, lab questions and data sheets, fully illustrated teacher's manual with technique background
Requires : Computer with internet access for each group, rulers for each group, microscope for each group (optional)
Students examine a bullet found at the scene of a crime.
- Students compare and try to stitch together evidence from two different crime scenes
- In scene one, a bullet is found in the mud outside a cabin
- In another crime scene, police find an unloaded gun, presumably left behind by the suspects
- Study of bullet striations to help relate if the bullet from the cabin was fired from the gun found in scene two
- Students compare the markings on bullets to match the striations
For up to 30 students working in six groups. Kit is geared toward high school and undergraduate courses and is matched to National Science Education Standards.
|9 to Undergraduate|
|Fully illustrated instructors manual, 12 fired bullets (2 bullets per group), 6 photos per group of microscopic bullet striations from the evidence bullets, 6 protractors, 6 magnifiers|
|Computer with internet access for each group, rulers for each group, microscope for each group (optional)|
|For teaching students how to compare the markings on bullets to match striations|
|Mystery Of Lyle And Louise: Shot In The Dark™ Bullet Striations Forensic Science Curriculum Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok