Lab-Aids™ Light Station Plus Kit
Lab-Aids™ Light Station Plus Kit helps students study light and its interactions with matter
Supplier: Lab-Aids™ 810
- Safe, compact, easy-to-use light source is suitable for use in middle and high schools
- Constructed of sturdy, high-impact polystyrene
- 12 V transformer and long-life bulb help to minimize the risk of shock to students.
- Consists of a base, with in-line switch and heavy duty six foot cord
- Box folds flat for shipping and storage
- Tight fitting lid eliminates light leaks
- Base can be rotated 180° to position the bulb filament as needed
- The front of the station accommodates a variety of additional, optional masks, allowing students to investigate principles of color and reflection and refraction
|6 to 12|
|Base (1), 15W V-Filament Light Bulb (1), Foldable Box (1), Top Cover (1), Transformer (1), 1-Slit Mask (1), 3-Slit Mask (1), Diffusing Filter (1), Blue filter (1), Green Filter (1), Red Filter (1), Tri-Color Filter (1)|
|12 V Transformer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok