Laxco™ Handheld Digital Brix/RI Refractometer
Laxco™ Handheld Digital Brix Refractometers are one reliable, accurate, portable, and specifically designed for Brix and RI measurements, IP65 compliant, and the ability to store 100 data points directly on the device. Ideal for a wide range of applications.
Supplier: Laxco™ RHR200B4
Laxco™ Digital handheld RHR Series Brix Refractometers have a small footprint that allows them to easily fit into the palm of your hand, and allows for one hand operations. This IP65 compliant device, incorpates technology and has the ability to store data directly onto the device and transmit (RF Models only) that data. Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy, and performance.
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
- Automatic Temperature Compensation to prevent inaccurate readings due to temperature fulgurations. Internal temperature sensor measures prism surface temperature when sample is placed on sample surface area, and will provide a value according to actual measurement result
- Easy one hand operations
- Set date and time on the device to keep track of when your sample measurement was taken
- IP65 rating for protection against water and dust
- 589.3nm LED for easy readings in any low light situation, and increased accuracy
- Powered by a 2 AA battery
- Battery-saving mode automatically powers unit off after a pre define time of inactivity.
- 5 different battery saving modes to choice between; up to 240 seconds.
- 15,000 meausrement cycles on battery life
- Requires 4 to 5 drops sample size for micro-volume detection
- AFM technology measures the sample 15 times, and displays the mean value
- Large color LCD digital display, allows for easy-to-read measured values, temperature, and battery life all on the display
- Display shows date, time, measuring results and temperature
- Single button calibration with distilled water
- External Light Interference (ELI) technology measures ambient light and will provide warning signal when too much ambient light is present to prevent inaccurate readings
- 5 second measuring time
- Waterproof, zippered carrying pouch with caribener for easy hanging on belt loop or backpack for easy transportation
- 2 year warranty
Laxco™ Handheld Digital Brix Refractometers primary application is to measure the sugar concentration levels in various beverages and foods. Brix models use a larger range of the refractive index scale, which allows them to be used in many other applications such as cutting coolants, flux compounds, industrial fluids, & cutting oils
Warranty and Services
|Digital Portable Refractometer|
|3 to 4 drops|
|Digital refractometer, calibration fluid, waterproof zippered carrying case, battery, Applicator, Manual|
|5°C to 90°C|
|0°C to 90°C|
|5 years optical and mechanical, 1 year electrical from date of purchase|
|55.0 to 95 Brix|
|BRIX; Beverages; Foods; Industrial Fluids|
|12 x 7 x 3.5 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok