DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Kontes™ 10mL Concentrator Tube with Hooks for Evaporative Concentrators
This concentrator tube, for use with Kuderna-Danish and other concentrators, may be detached from the complete assembly and stoppered for analysis or storage.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 5700501025
- May be detached from the complete assembly and stoppered for analysis or storage
- Secure to assembly with 675500 Kem-Klamps™
- Tube Capacity 10mL
- Graduation Intervals (mL) 0-1 in 0.1, 2-10 in 1
- Height 105mm
- Standard Taper joints 19/22
- Case of 1
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|0 to 1 mL/0.1 mL, 2 to 10 mL/1 mL|
|Hooks for spring attachment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok