DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Kontes™ 19/38 Cyanide Distillation Apparatus
Apparatus for quantitative analysis of various industrial waste waters, saline and reagent grade water.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 4791100000
- Cyanide as hydrocyanic acid (HCN) is released from cyanide complexes by means of reflux-distillation and absorbed in a scrubber containing a sodium hydroxide solution
- The cyanide ion in the absorbing solution is then determined colorimetrically or by volumetric titration
- Design features compact Standard Taper 19/38 joints
- Capacity 1000mL
- Feature Upper Standard Taper
- Standard Taper joints 19/38
- Case of 1
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|USP Type I, ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
|Quantitative analysis of various industrial wastewater, saline and reagent grade water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok