Justrite™ Undercounter Cabinet
Undercounter space for safe storage of flammables provides quick access at work stations: two doors available in self close style with capacity of 22 gal. (83L) and one adjustable shelf. Yellow.
Supplier: Justrite™ 892320
DescriptionProtect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets.
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip™ EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2 in. (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless-steel bullet latching system works every time
- U-Loc™ handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
- Shut and latch automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions
- Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents
- All door styles meet OSHA and NFPA 30; self-close door styles also meet NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code.
- Patented SpillSlope™ galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2 in. (51-mm) bottom sump
- Adjust on 3 in. (76-mm) centers for versatile storage
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label.
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Sized and fitted with 3.5H x 2.5 in. D kickplate to mount flush with other cabinetry
- Leveling feet adjust to 1.125 in. for alignment on uneven floors
- FM Global tested and approved
- Designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 30 regulation
FM Approved and Complies with OSHA regulations and the International Fire Code of NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code
|18.75 x 31.75 x 27.37 in. (47.6 x 80.6 x 69.5 cm)|
|Undercounter storage cabinet|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA, U (NFPA)|
|22 gal. (83 L)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok