Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ SILANE Viral NA Kit
For sensitive, highly predictable and consistent extraction and isolation of viral DNA and RNA from human serum/plasma samples, following a simple separation protocol
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 37011D
Includes: Dynabeads MyOne; SILANE (5mL, 40mg/mL, see Cat. no. 370-02D for further characteristics), binding/washing/elution buffers and a protocol optimized for isolation of viral DNA/RNA. The kit content is sufficient for 96 isolations.
The 1μm Dynabeads have an optimized silica-like surface chemistry, and a high specific surface area, providing efficient kinetics and a high sensitivity. Their uniform size and surface area ensure reproducible results. A higher sensitivity and improved performance is achieved with Dynabeads compared to magnetic particles from alternative suppliers.
- Isolates viral DNA and viral RNA
- High sensitivity, allowing for a low detection limit
- Effective isolation of nucleic acids even from challenging viruses (e.g. HBV)
- Can detect HBV DNA in a 200μL serum sample containing only 40 infectious units (using 2mg (50μL) Dynabeads)
- Quicker than spin-columns
- Cost-effective and performs to the same level as spin-columns
- Automation-friendly (slow sedimentation rate + high magnetic mobility)
- Isolation of viral nucleic acids (DNA/RNA)
- From human serum/plasma samples
- Well suited for automated assays
- Separate kit available for the isolation of genomic DNA
- High throughput compatible
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
Validation and customization (bead, buffer, protocol or format) available on a custom OEM basis.
Bead-Based IVD Assay Development, Bead-Based Nucleic Acid IVD, Clinical, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Diagnostic Development, Molecular Diagnostic Test Development, RNA Extraction, Total RNA Isolation, Total RNA from Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum, Virus), Viral RNA/DNA Purification
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|• 5 mL Dynabeads MyOne SILANE; 4°C
• 30 mL Lysis/binding Buffer; 4°C
• 2 x 45 mL Washing Buffer 1; 4°C
• 30 mL Washing Buffer 2; 4°C
• 10 mL Elution Buffer; 4°C
, The kit contains:Dynabeads™ MyOne™ SILANE (5 ml, 40 mg/ml, see Cat. no. 370-02D for further characteristics), binding/washing/elution buffers and a protocol optimized for isolation of viral DNA/RNA. The kit content is sufficient for 96 isolations.
Store at: 2-8°C.
|Viral DNA and RNA|
|RT-PCR, qPCR, cDNA library construction, NGS, microarray analysis, blot hybridization, Northern/Southern blotting, in vitro translation, nuclease protection assays, nucleic acid labeling, hybridization|
|Up to 45 min.|
|Automated Liquid Handling Systems|
|Serum: 200 μL
Plasma: 200 μL
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.