MilliporeSigma™ INS-1 832/3 Rat Insulinoma Cell Line
INS-1 832/3 rat insulinoma cell line is a useful model for insulin secretion regulation and pancreatic islet beta-cell function studies.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ SCC147
- Glucose-stimulated insulin secretion (GSIS) is potentiated by pancreatic beta cells and is critical to the physiological control of blood glucose levels
- Insulin secretion is impaired in type 2 diabetes, and insight into the mechanisms and regulation of insulin secretion is fundamental to understanding the roles of beta cells in metabolic disease
- The cells can be cultured for at least 10 passages after initial thawing without significantly affecting the cell marker expression and functionality
- Cells are tested negative for infectious diseases by a Mouse/Rat Comprehensive CLEAR panel by Charles River Animal Diagnostic Services
- Cells are verified to be of rat origin and negative for inter-species contamination from mouse, Chinese hamster, Golden Syrian hamster, human and non-human primate (NHP) as assessed by a Contamination CLEAR panel by Charles River Animal Diagnostic Services
- Cells are negative for mycoplasma contamination
|Store in liquid nitrogen|
|≥ 1 x 106 cells/vial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok