Thermo Scientific™ Imject™ Freund's Incomplete Adjuvant (FIA)
Stimulate a nonspecific immune response using complete (CFA) or incomplete (IFA) formulations of the popular Freund's adjuvant; offered in 10mL ampules.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 77145
Thermo Scientific™ Imject Freund's Adjuvants are 10mL ampules of complete (FCA) and incomplete (FIA) formulations of a popular nonspecific stimulator of the immune response for use in antibody production immunization protocols.The water-and-oil emulsions (with and without inactivated Mycobacterium) greatly enhance immune responses to immunogens when mixed and injected with the prepared antigen. Typically, FCA is used for initial injections and FIA is used for booster injections. The ampules comprise conveniently sized aliquots that provide long shelf life.
- Water-in-oil emulsion with or without killed Mycobacterium
- Enhance immune response and antibody production for injected immunogens
- Useful for immunization of mice, rabbits and other mammalian hosts
- Requires emulsification with prepared immunogens
Freund's Complete Adjuvant (FCA), Part No. 77140:
- Water-in-oil emulsion containing killed Mycobacterium
- Greatly enhances immune response to immunogen
- Typically used for initial injections
- Disadvantages: difficult to mix with immunogen and can cause tissue necrosis at injection site
Freund's Incomplete Adjuvant (FIA), Part No. 77145:
- Water-in-oil emulsion without Mycobacterium
- Enhances immune response in booster injections
- Typically used for subsequent boosts after initial injection with FCA
- Disadvantage: difficult to mix with immunogen
|Upon receipt store at 4°C|
|Imject Freund's Incomplete Adjuvant (FIA)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok