- Preformulated, single-dose, ambient-temperature-stable reaction beads ensure greater reproducibility between reactions, minimize pipetting steps and reduce the potential for pipetting errors and contamination
- RAPD reactions are simple to perform—simply add genomic DNA solution and primer to a tube of RAPD Analysis Beads to a final reaction volume of 25 μL and cycle the reaction
- Each lot of RAPD Analysis Beads is function-tested to ensure its ability to generate a differential banding pattern between the two control E. coli strains using RAPD Analysis Primer 2 included with the RAPD beads
- RAPD reactions are preoptimized for use with a wide variety of organisms
- Beads are provided in thin-walled 0.5 mL tubes compatible with most thermal cyclers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok