Mirus Bio™ Label IT™ Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Cy5
Efficiently and reproducibly attach marker molecules to DNA or RNA in a simple one-step reaction within minutes. Covalently attach labels without impacting hybridization performance.
Supplier: Mirus Bio™ MIR 3725
- Kits label any DNA or RNA template and are suitable for a wide range of applications
- One-step chemical method provides easy and consistent control of the labeling reactions
- Adjustable labeling density permits DNA and RNA to be optimally labeled for high sensitivity results
- Covalent mechanism provides permanent, nondestructive modification of nucleic acid residues
- Labels do not impact hybridization performance
|Label IT Cy5 Labeling Kit|
|Label IT™ Reagent, Label IT™ reconstitution solution, 10X Labeling Buffer and solutions|
|Efficient, direct, nonenzymatic labeling of DNA and RNA|
|Sufficient for 25 μg nucleic acid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok