Thermo Scientific™ HyPerforma™ Smartainer™ 3D BioProcess Container (BPC), 500L
The 500 L Thermo Scientific large-volume BPC, 3D system is composed of CX5-14 single web, multi-layer plastic film and includes 2 top ports (2 MPX inserts), 1 bottom drain (MPX insert).
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ SH30717.03
The 500 L Thermo Scientific™ large-volume BPC, 3D system is composed of CX5-14 single web, multi-layer plastic film and includes 2 top ports (2 MPX inserts), 1 bottom drain (MPX insert).
• Use this system to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with re-useable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks.
• All 3D BPCs are constructed in an ISO 7 cleanroom under cGMP conditions.
• All 3D BPCs are designed to fit the full range of support containers, both square and cylindrical – from 50 to 2000 L.
Applications of the Thermo Scientific 3D BPC include:
• Hydration and sterilization of process buffers, liquids, and culture media.
• Chromatography feed and fraction collection.
• Storage and transport of bulk drug product and bulk drug precursors.
• Harvest from and feed into bioreactors and fermentors.
• Dispensing, packaging, and storage of cell culture media, buffers and process liquids.
Customize standard BPC systems for optimized single-use technology
Choose from the industry’s largest component library – with over 20,000 unique components that include:
• Fittings—straight, reducing, elbow, T-style, X-style, and cross-style.
• Connectors—quick connectors/disconnectors, aseptic connectors and disconnectors, steam-to and steam-through connectors.
• Filters—used for bioburden reduction; sterilization grade filters and vent filters.
• Tubing—thermoplastic elastomers, platinum-cured silicone.
• Sample ports—septum-style and needle-free ports.
• Clamps—sliders, pinch, and crimp bands.
|Bottom Port 1 x 0.5 in., Top Ports: 2 x 0.5 in.|
|Packages placed in strong cardboard cartons with product and lot identification|
|Line 2.MPX Body, polycarbonate, Tubing: C-Flex, length: 51 cm (20 in.) ID x OD: 12.7 x 19.1 mm (0.5 x 0.75 in.) Top Port|
|HyPerforma™, Smartainer™ II|
|Smartainer™ Hardware Stainless Steel Outer Container (Cat. No. SV50160.01)|
|Packed and sealed in two independent outer layers in the Class 10,000/ISO Class 7 area|
|Line 1. MPX Body, polycarbonate, Tubing: C-Flex, length: 51 cm (20 in.) ID x OD: 12.7 x 19.1mm (0.5 x 0.75 in.) Top Port|
|Line 3. MPX Body, polycarbonate, Tubing: C-Flex, length: 51 cm (20 in.) ID x OD: 12.7 x 19.1 mm (0.5 in. x 0.75 in.) Bottom Port|
|Fewer resources used and less waste|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok