Fisherbrand™ High-Purity Single-Stage Regulators
These Diaphragm-Sensed Single-Stage Regulators are designed for analytical applications with intermittent short intervals of use. For Semi-Corrosive High Purity Gases.
- Ultrasonically cleaned 316L stainless-steel construction is highly resistant to inboard diffusion of air
- 316 L stainless-steel bar stock body
- 10-Micron sintered inboard filter, minimizes damage and contamination from dust, dirt or tank scale
- PCTFE seat
- PTFE-resin seals to minimize outgassing and contamination of gas stream
- Diffusion-resistant, 316 L stainless-steel diaphragm packless valve installed on the outlet
- 2 in. (50.8 mm) dual-scale gauges
- Withstand internal vacuums generated during purging operations
- Inboard leak rate <1 × 10-9cc/sec. (helium)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Outlet: Diaphragm Valve with 1/4 in. NPT female
- Delivery pressure change ≤0.53/100psig
- Specify cylinder outlet connection (CGA) at time of order.
|0.25 in. NPT outlet port|
|316 L Stainless Steel|
|Semi Corrosive Gases, Extremely High Purity Gases, Mildly Corrosive or Reactive Gases, and Toxic Gases Where Slight Variations in Delivery Pressure Can be Tolerated.|
|-4°C to +60°C|
|20 to 500 psi|
|24.8°F to 140°F|
|20 to 500 psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok