Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Heart and Respiratory Organs
Study the heart-lung relationship in a life-size thoracic model.
Supplier: Denoyer Geppert Company 019200
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Trace pulmonary blood circulation
- Displays lungs, trachea, heart, and esophagus; plus the complete larynx with vocal cords
- Left lung and larynx are removable
- Heart dissects into anterior and posterior halves
- The model shows detail of the trachea and the esophagus
- 58 coded features are detailed in an answer key
- Dimensions: 10 × 16 × 6 in. (25 × 40 × 15cm)
|17 x 11 x 6 in. (43.18 x 27.94 x 15.24 cm)|
|Pulmonary circulation, half of the left lung and the 2-parts heart are removable to show bifurcation of the trachea, bronchial tree and pulmonary vessels, the larynx is sectioned and the right half is removable for closer study, the esophagus and major vessels are also shown|
|Model, Heart and Respiratory Organs|
|To study the heart-lung relationship in a life-size thoracic model|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok