GSC Go Science Crazy Lung Plastic Apparatus
Demonstrates function of lung through relaxation and contraction of diaphragm muscle.
Supplier: GSC Go Science Crazy 120310
- Two balloons attached to a Y-shaped connecting tube represents the lungs
- Chest cavity is simulated by half-gallon plastic bell jar
- Strong rubber sheet is used to perform the function of the diaphragm
- As the diaphragm is pulled down, the atmospheric pressure is lowered in the plastic chamber which inflates the lungs (balloons)
- When diaphragm is released the lungs deflate
- Approximate size 8 dia. x 8 in. H, weight 1.5 lb.
|Plastic Lung Apparatus|
|Two balloons are attached to a glass Y-tube , chest cavity is a Plastic bell jar, rubber sheet, instructions included|
|Demonstrate function of lung through relaxation and contraction of diaphragm muscle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok