Gibco™ Fetal Bovine Serum, qualified, heat inactivated, USDA-approved regions
Important Update: We've recently introduced Value Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) specification-based products. These improved products are alternatives to our Qualified USDA origin and Brazil (South American) origin SKUs. Product stability, performance, manufacturing, storage, and transport processes are unchanged.
Supplier: Gibco™ A3840201
One-Shot 50-mL bottle features include:
- Wide mouth, chamfered edge, and curved shape for easy pouring and pipetting
- Engineered to freeze/thaw without splitting or breaking
- Fits in test tube racks and frees up freezer space
- No labeling mishaps with our easy-to-read package label containing all of the information you need
- 33% less waste generated than aliquoting from 500-mL bottles
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|Storage conditions: ≤-10°C
Shipping conditions: Frozen
|Fetal Bovine Serum|
|Triple-filtered, 0.1 μm|
|Fetal Bovine Serum, heat inactivated, qualified, One Shot™, USDA-approved regions|
|Triple Filtered at 0.1 µm|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.