SPEX™ SamplePrep Freezer/Mill 115 V/60 Hz
Recognized as the world's most effective laboratory mills, SPEX SamplePrep's Freezer/Mills™; are cryogenic laboratory mills that chill samples in liquid nitrogen then pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor.
Manufacturer: SPEX™ SamplePrep 6875115
DescriptionRecognized as the world's most effective laboratory mills, SPEX SamplePrep's Freezer/Mills™ are cryogenic laboratory mills that chill samples in liquid nitrogen then pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor. The 6875 Freezer/Mill is a larger cryogenic grinder with a self-contained liquid nitrogen tub and insulated case. Optional auto-fill system is available to automatically fill the bath with liquid nitrogen. It grinds samples from 0.1 to 100 g using one large vial. four small vials, or four microvial sets. Typical Samples: Plant animal tissue, plastic and polymers, yeast pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair & bones. Features and Benefits:
- Sample vial maintains low level temperatures due to continuous immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Heat sensitive metabolites, isomers and complex molecules retain their composition as they are not degraded by heat or pressure.
- Touch-screen interface for easy usage Sample vial reaches liquid nitrogen temperature in minutes.
- Sample vial reaches liquid nitrogen temperature in minutes
- Maintenance-free design with only one moving part.
- Backed by SPEXSamplePrep's 60 years of experience.
- Safety features include LN sensor and lid interlock. If lid is opened during the grinding process grinding will stop.
- Closed grinding vial with impactor prevents sample cross contamination. Grinding vials made of alternative materials are also available.
- Liquid nitrogen is required for operation. The sample's temperature is maintained because it NEVER leaves the enclosed liquid nitrogen bath
|Sample vial reaches liquid nitrogen reaches temperature in minutes.|
|Small cryogenic grinder, self-contained liquid nitrogen tub, and insulated case.
|115 V/60 Hz version: 2-prong grounded plug|
|20 in. (50.8 cm) x 21 1/2 in. (53.34 cm) x 25 1/2 in. (64.77 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Backed by SPEX SamplePrep's 60 years of experience.