Fisherbrand™ General-Purpose Pinning Forceps
Fisherbrand General-Purpose Pinning Forceps makes pinning zoological specimens easy, even when space is limited.
DescriptionOur instruments are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- Make pinning small zoological specimens easy
- Angled, Blunt, Serrated Tips
- Grooved handles for better grip
- Made from corrosion-resistant ASTM™ standard stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40--45
- Can be sterilized by Eto/Gamma radiation; Fully Autoclavable
- Quality control per U.S. Government specs
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
|General Purpose Forceps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok