Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Relative Humidity/Temperature Meters
Monitor air conditions in environmental chambers, chemical storage areas, cleanrooms, incubators and stockrooms
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Relative Humidity/Temperature Meters allow you to monitor air conditions in environmental chambers, chemical storage areas, cleanrooms, incubators and stockrooms.
- Humidity range: 25 to 95% RH; Accuracy: ±3%RH (25 to 75)%RH, ±5%RH otherwise
- Continuously and simultaneously display relative humidity (11-661-11) or humidity/temperature (11-661-12) in extra-large, 0.62 in.-high (1.5 cm) digits
- Made from high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
With Temperature Readout
- Temperature readout in °C or °F; ranges from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) with ±1°C/°F accuracy
- Measures 0.75L x 3.25W x 7 in.H (2 x 8 x 18 cm)
- Net weight: 5 oz. (142g)
- Wall mount included
- Temperature readout in °C and °F; ranges from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) with ±1°C/°F accuracy
- Minimum and maximum memories permit air monitoring overnight, during weekends, or for virtually any other time period
- Measures 0.62L x 2.62W x 3.87 in.H (2 x 7 x 10 cm)
- Net weight: 2 oz. (57g)
- Wall mount and bench stand included
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
Cat. No. 11-661-13 meets federal requirements for CLIA Specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity in clinical laboratories.
|Digital Humidity Meter Only|
|0°C to 50°C|
|Stores and recalls minimum/ maximum temperature and humidity readings, display up-dated every second|
|32°F to 122°F|
|0.62 x 2.62 x 3.87 in. (1.57 x 7 x 10 cm)|
|Bench stand, switch to +read °F/°C, fast-response solid-state sensors and two AAA batteries|
|25 to 95%|
|±3%RH (25 to 75)%RH, ±5%RH otherwise|
|±1°C (0 to 40°C) otherwise ±2°C|
|Monitor air conditions in environmental chambers, chemical storage areas, cleanrooms, incubators and stockrooms|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok